1. Type your keywords on the library website's main search box (This is what we call Library One Search).
2. On the left-hand side, we want to limit to books and ebooks. You may need to click "Show more" as pictured below
3. Select books and ebooks.
4. Review results.
5. Here are the table of contents for an ebook. You may wish to browse the list of figures or the index.
To search through the entirety of ebooks and articles, select "TX All Text" in the pull-down menu to the right of the search box.
1. To get to this screen below, click on the Advanced One Search Link from the library website. It's located under the search bar.
2. When in Library One Search, click on Imagine Search, in the top menu (towards the left).
3. Type in a search phrase, consider adding quotes to find the terms together. Pictured below "ancient egypt".
On the results page, you may wish to limit to Historical Photos.
Here are some search terms