Formatting and Documentation Guides:
- NoodleTools: "Generate, edit, and publish an MLA Works Cited list, APA References list, or Chicago Bibliography list that complies with the rules of the current MLA Handbook, APA Publication Manual, and Chicago Manual. NoodleTools takes care of punctuation, alphabetization and formatting, producing a polished source list for import into Word."
- APA from the Purdue University Online Writing Lab.
- MLA from the Purdue University Online Writing Lab.
- Chicago Manual of Style Citation Guide from The Ohio University Libraries.
- Basic Legal Citation (LII 2007 ed.) from the Legal Information Institute at Cornell University.
The print copies of the manuals can be found in the University Libraries at:
Other Formatting and Documentation Resources: