1. When you are in a library database viewing a database record, click Export on the left-hand side.
2. Then choose Direct Export to RefWorks and click Save.
3. Click "Yes, export to the newest version of RefWorks
4. If you are accessing RefWorks for the first time, you'll need to create an account by clicking Create Account. Do not click "Use login from my institution"
5. Enter your Rider email address
6. RefWorks will import your citation
7. Now you can work with your citations - arrange them in folders, etc. But probably the most exciting is Creating a bibliography.
Select the citations you wish to include. Click Create Bibliography.
8. Search or select a citation style