1. From the Libraries homepage, click on Books & More to search the Library Catalog, or access the catalog directly at encore.rider.edu.
2. Type in the title of your textbook in the search box and select the search button.
3. If you have typed in the exact title, your results should be at the top. In this example there are two books called The Curious Researcher.
You can see that the first result is on Course Reserves and that it is located at the Circulation Desk with a call number TEXTBOOK CMP 125.
You can also see that, in the "Refine by" sidebar, of the two results, one is listed as "Textbook" as a "Course" and as "Professor." You can use these categories to see only the books that are textbooks, if your title search results in a larger list of books.
4. Click on the title of the book to see more detailed information about the book (example below).
5. Go to the Circulation Desk. Provide staff with the title of your textbook and the call number under which it is shelved.