Yes! You can use Refworks to make annotated bibliographies with both MLA and APA citation styles. Follow the steps and off we go!
1. Select the citation that you need to add the annotation to.
2. Click on the editing pen in the upper right of the page to add your annotation to the citation.
3. Write your annotation paragraph in the Abstract field, deleting anything there if it is not already clear. Don't forget to SAVE it on the bottom!
4. Check the boxes of your annotated citations, then click Create Bibliography.
For MLA, choose MLA 8th edition - Annotated with abstract
For APA, choose APA 7th - Sentence casing, DOI:empty, Annotated
5. Enjoy your annotated bibliography!