You will learn in this session:
1. Navigate the Library webpage to locate library resources.
2. Differentiate different types of materials (journals,magazines, newspapers, websites, etc.) and identify tools to search sources for your topic.
3. Use the Library Catalog to locate library books, e-books, music CDs and movies.
4. Use Library subscription databases and One Search to locate books and articles on your topics.
5. Access full text of the Library's journal articles.
6. Use search tips to conduct effective searches.
7. Locate government document sources.
8. Locate relevant statistics.