Knowing what resources and service are available to students can be useful when helping them with assignments.
This guide will demonstrate
* how to tell if Rider Libraries have a book and what to do to request it
* how to find full text articles (scholarly and popular)
* how to use Research Guides to help a student with a specific assignment
* how to access a librarian for assistance
* how to cite sources in APA, MLA & Chicago Style
For an excellent guide to citation tools, see http://guides.rider.edu/noodletools