1. Navigate the Library Homepage.
2. Different different types of sources.
3. Apply common search tips.
4. Find a full-text article in One Search
5. Start RefWorks account and export a database citation to RefWorks.
6. Cite bibliography in APA format.
7. Quick Cite
1. Find books and ebooks in One Search & the Catalog.
- Points of View Reference Center
- CQ Researcher
- Access World News
3. Evaluate Web sources
- Save to Refworks
- Write with RefWorks in MS Word and Google Docs
- Share folder with others
Hands-on & Q & A
This guide will connect you with resources to find journal articles, newspaper articles, books, and other sources. It is structured around the I-LEARN information use and learning model (Neuman, 2011). The tabs above will take you through each step of the process of finding, evaluating, and using information.
Recursive and flexible, the I-LEARN model can be used in any information setting. The model includes six elements: