You can always search a book (DVD, CD, etc.) by title in the Library Catalog to see if the Libraries own or have access to the item. You need to know the name of your textbook.
1. From the Libraries homepage, click on the "Books and More" tab to search the Library Catalog, or access the catalog directly at encore.rider.edu.
2. Type in the title of your textbook in the search box and hit search.
3. If you have typed in the exact title, your results should be at the top. In this example there are two books called The Curious Researcher.
4. Click on the title of the book to see more detailed information about the book (example below).
5. Go to the Circulation Desk. Provide staff with the title of your textbook and the call number under which it is shelved.